Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday Happenings

Hello everyone. :] TGIF! I don't work or anything, but the week is over and the weekend is ready to begin.

What's on the agenda for today? Hmm, let's see. I'll probably farm Kiwu some more, as I still need to get that gosh darn mander. I'm also in the process of training my danger hound, Lady Piper, to adult. I will most likely work on that some more.

Logged in this morning to see my silver colossus hatched. :] Yay another new pet for my ever-growing collection! I still have a LONG way to go, but soon my friend John Lifeglen and I will be hatching with our danger hounds for ghost hounds! Let's just hope we both get them? I'm not really sure how the whole hatching thing works, as I have never done it before... -_-

Oh, and also, is there anyone out there with a level 48 pet that would want to hatch with a helephant eventually? She doesn't have very good stats or abilities, just a 2% and a 5% pip boost *snicker*, and two abilities for the derby, but once I get the money, I really want the different colored Oni pets. Yeah yeah, I know they're not the coolest hybrids there are, but if you'd like to try and help me out... :D

There are still a few areas I need to buy in the game, and I'm running out of crowns again. -_- I really hate spending actual money on virtual games... especially when it's my money and I don't work that often. *sigh*

Well, I best be off. Kiwu isn't just going to hand me his mander! (Demonstrated by the fact that this will be my 5th day farming him. x_x)

Love always,
Cassie <3

1 comment:

  1. I'll hatch with you if you want. I have a orthrus at adult currently. I also need some more gold. :)

    ReplyDelete