Thursday, June 3, 2010

My first W101 blog! :D

This is a pretty exciting moment for me. I've blogged on my own before, but never about playing a game like Wizard 101!

So... hey. :) The name is Cassandra Hexthorn. I'm a Grandmaster Pyromancer, Master Artisan, and a very devoted player.

I used to subscribe, but since I ran out of money on my account (WHOOPS!) I had to buy crowns to keep playing. Luckily KingsIsle has that crown sale going on right now where you can buy 60,000 crowns for $59.99. Oh my, that ends TODAY! I bought them just in time.

Alright, so the biggest thing in W101 right now is the new pet release. Stupid me used to sell all of her pets for money, so I have been working hard to get the new pets. I just got the Blue Banshee today from Lord Nightshade in the Haunted Cave off of Triton Avenue. Hatch time is 6 hours, and I can't wait to see my new baby Banshee.

Well, I guess I better get back to playing. I've got a bunch of pets to work for~!

Signing off for now,
Cassandra <3

No comments:

Post a Comment