Sunday, June 6, 2010

New Pet Locations Discovered!

The locations of the Mander and the Inferno Mander have been confirmed! The Mander is dropped by Kiwu in the Karanahn Barracks, and the Inferno Mander is dropped by Ngozi the Beguiler in the Tomb of the Beguiler. Credit for these locations goes to whomever discovered them first (idk who that is xD)!

Time for some farming.

Oh, and I won't be on very much, if at all, this week. My cousin is coming to stay with me, and she doesn't play W101... so I have to stay off the computer. :P

Until we meet again, and happy farming!
Cassie <3

2 comments:

  1. It would be better if it was displayed in a guide if they have maps/displays for all pets...

    But, of course there are more than a million possibilities... :I

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey and if you want to meet in-game you know where to find me I have a lot of resources on my site...

    ReplyDelete