Friday, June 4, 2010

Something I Found Interesting

Yesterday, I was in Grizzelheim farming a few of the bosses for pets. No such luck getting them yet, but I did see something that was interesting. I took a screencap of the Crypt in Northguard. If you all will recall an earlier time when the Cryptkeeper Raven was standing in FRONT of the Crypt. Now, this could be just something to keep us guessing, or the Crypt is going to be open when the Celestia plot is released. Maybe it has nothing to do with anything of that sort, but it's always fun to speculate.

Here's two screencaps:



I find it really interesting how they made a point to move him. Hopefully this means something, and maybe this Crypt will unveil some mysteries that are waiting to be solved.

Away I go!
Cassandra <3

No comments:

Post a Comment