Sunday, July 18, 2010

New Small Toy Train! EDIT: And Fire Bat~!

All right, so I decided to farm the Gurtok Barrier Demon for the small toy train. I had never soloed him before, as I am fire and he is fire... with 7,000 life.

However, with the help of a few prisms (I put them up before anything else so there weren't any ice shields interfering with my attacks), some fire blades, elemental blades, and helephants (Three to be exact. Each helephant with prism, fire blade and elemental blade did about 2,300 damage), I managed to defeat him by myself!

Aaaaand, I got the train on my first shot!




Isn't it adorable?! :D

EDIT: I also just picked up the fire bat after my third battle with him!




<3 Cassie

2 comments:

  1. Great, it's easy to solo Balance can solo um anything pretty much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I mean, it was easy with the prisms, it was just a matter of getting them to show up.

    ReplyDelete