Wednesday, August 18, 2010

After a long time away...

...I've decided to take a little more time off.

I have seen quite a few people start to get bored with Wizard, since there's really nothing new going on yet. With the few updates we have been given on CL there is something to look forward to in the future but, right now, I have kind of lost interest in playing the game.

So, for now (until the update, or when I feel like coming back), I will be on a hiatus. Don't know how long it'll be but, I need to do something other than wait around for something new to happen. You can only farm the Ravens so many times, ya know?

Anywho, for me, school starts up again in less than 2 weeks. I move back into my new dorm on the 29th of August. I got my books today, and I have been slowly packing everything I need for the new year. I need to concentrate on more important things as of right now, so who knows if I'll even be back when the CL update happens? I mean, sure, I'll be back... but probably not as frequently as I have been.

So, until I see you all again, take care, and kick W101 butt!

<3 Cassie

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it's a bit too much of a lull in 101 at the moment...I know I am one of the people you could add to that list who is bored of it. It's sorta sad to see this many people bored of it, etc. KI really should do something that can keep people more interested than the same old farming and pet training(which got old in a heartbeat.) It's been fun playing together when we have...hopefully you and I will be back more when CL does finally come out and we can all play together again. Good luck with everything at school, etc.! :)

    ReplyDelete