Tuesday, December 28, 2010

End of the Year Post

I sure hope everyone had a great 2010. There have been some definite ups and downs on my end, but 2011 is bound to be a better year.

So today I crafted a few things. Thought I would take pictures and show all you wizards so you can decide if you'd like them or not!

Here's my starfish. I was told by a friend that it was small, but this is NOT small. It's next to the mole spear and messy bookcase temporarily, and for size comparison. Ignore me and John Lifeglen looking at it. :P


Here are my bookcase (HUGE), diving helmet, and congo drum! (Sorry for the tree... no where else to put it.)


And those are most of my new creations! I also made the little crab shell house, but I couldn't get a good enough angle for a picture I liked. :P

I'm in the process of making three more items. Will post when I finish them. :D

Happy Wizarding!
<3 Cassie

1 comment: