Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Real Life Taking Over

Hey, all!

You may have noticed my slight absence from the Spiral. You may have not noticed. If you noticed, LOVE YOU. If not.... well... *breaks out the paddle*

Just kidding.

Anyway, real life has begun to take over most of my time. The end of the college year is approaching and teachers have decided to pile on the work. Just this week, I have a music theory performance in class, a singing test, a geography essay, my recital on Thursday, and music history questions. As I type this, I am sitting in my school's student center looking over Intro to the Solar System questions for my test later today.

Needless to say, I am very stressed. Everything is beginning to pile up, and I need to take control of this situation. I will be in and out of the Spiral briefly from day to day, to check up on my plants or watch a PvP match. If you do happen to see me during the light hours, it's most likely a friend checking up on things for me. I can't be online while I'm in class!

Ta-ta for now!
<3 Cassie

2 comments:

  1. *zaps you into the future where the 10G phones are out, and you can "Like" a Facebook picture at the same time you're watching a cute kitten baking a cake on Youtube while you're playing Wizard101 and tending to your garden*

    Problem solved! Good luck with your studies -- rooting for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries! I suppose we'll see you back in the Summer :) now... crush those evil papers with intelligence power! Heheh...

    ReplyDelete