Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Cassie Update

When WinterTusk came out in the test realm, I was busy finishing up my school work for the 2010-2011 year. I did not get to do much in the test realm; only train a pet I was hoping would get some good stats. Needless to say, it was a fail of a pet, and I can’t even remember which one I trained. Oh wait, I think it was my helephant, Gracie… yeah… she didn’t get what I wanted her to. Actually, NONE of my pets ever get the talents I want. *fuming* Alright, calm down, Cass.

So when WT came to live realm, I was super excited. Since I hadn’t done much in test realm, I was SO ready to start the live realm adventure. Kevin Battleblood and I quested all through WT, leaving the side quests for last. Here we are after we beat the four bosses in Nostrand.



I also got my two new spells, Fuel and Power Link.


Let’s just say fuel is probably never going to leave my spell book… maybe for PvP… but probably not. 2 pips for three traps on one person? Eh. If it had been similar to Windstorm, I would use it more. 1v1 looks like the only place where it will be used.

As for Power Link… I totally called it. Remember the Fire School Study Hall? No? Here’s a link. I’m not sure of the exact time where I said it, but you should listen to the whole thing. Both Ronan Dawn and I give some excellent advice for wannabe-pyros and even those who think they know everything about fire. Back on topic, Stephen and Leesha asked us what we would want for a new fire spell. Ronan and I both agreed that fire was great the way it was, but I added I would love another spell like Link. That’s right, I said it: another spell like Link.

And what did we get? ANOTHER SPELL LIKE LINK.

I don’t know about you all, but I am SO excited. Not only are we pyromancers able to inflict massive amounts of damage, we can also heal ourselves while doing so! Power Link is going to really come in handy in 1v1, taking off any fire shields the enemy may put up anticipating a huge Efreet or Fire Dragon, while giving us any health back that we may have lost. Pyros are now even more deadly than they were before.

Oh, and I also ran the WaterWorks a bunch of times with many friends, and acquired my gear.

Lookin’ sharp.
I still need another pair of boots so I can stitch to a nicer looking outfit. You will never see me walking around in that outfit. And what even is that hat? C’mon, KI… really?

Well, that was the short version of the last week in wizard. Have fun in the Spiral!
<3 Cassie

3 comments:

  1. WOW Cass XD I really like this post XD Thanks for the post and keep up the good work :)

    P.S. Want to meet up in wizzy sometime???

    Regards,
    Blaze Shadowhorn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I think I like that look much better than some of the stuff I've seen from CL. Sooo, not that bad. But congrats on everything none the less. :D

    ReplyDelete