Wednesday, June 8, 2011

This Week in the Spiral!

Hello to all! This week has been FULL of surprises, and I'm here to sum it all up for you. :)

First off, it's the second week of contests for the Ravenwood Ball and DoaW Birthday Bash! The contests this week are posting on twitter, DoaW, facebook, and your blog. No other contest because Fallon is very busy! I hope you all are preparing your outfits if you haven't figured them out already. I'm still trying to decide if I want to maybe host a mini party. I probably won't email FSB though... I'm betting lots of wizards have volunteered. Head on over to Diary of a Wizard to learn how to enter this week's contests. You can also see the winners of last week's poster contest. I entered, but did not win. Congrats to those who did! You can see my poster in the slideshow... it's the black and white dancers with the red text. I thought it was pretty good, though I really did just write text on a picture...

Second, June 6th through the 14th is the Pet-a-Palooza! KI brought back the red gobbler and pale maiden pets in addition to pricing ALL crown pets up to 50% off! They also said new pets will be released throughout the month of June! ALSO, if you head over to KI Free Games, you have a chance to win mega snacks and even pets! KI is doing so much for us this month. It's actually a bit overwhelming. [Wipes sweat from my forehead]

Finally, after last night's/this morning's maintenance , KI released the Dragon Hoard Game Card Pack. This pack can include anything from furniture items with the word "dragon" part of the name, snacks, new clothing items, new dragon pets, and even a bone dragon mount! Go here to learn more about that!

Isn't that NEAT?!

Jeez, KI, you're really giving us a run for our money... literally.

Well, that's all from me for now. I'll be trying to win more snacks through the free games.

See you in the spiral!
<3 Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment