Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hexthorn Family Updates (and a little plug...)

First off, a little plug for my good friend Cassandra Dragonheart's PvP Tourney. Click HERE for the details! It's a 4v4 tourney where the 1st place team wins some great prizes, including Couch Potatoes! Those plants are the BEST. You can get mega snacks and conviction/infallible cards, which are very helpful in actual PvP and pet training! Be sure to gather your team together and sign up! I won't be signing up (I don't think... unless someone guilt-trips me onto a team), so good luck to all who enter!


Recently I have been working on a new house for Cassie. I've had a Royal Playhouse for quite some time now, but it was only being used to hoard pets. When I received my lovely blue fairy wings at the end of last week, inspiration struck. I decided to turn my Royal Playhouse pet farm into a magical forest of sorts. It's not complete yet, but when it is, you can expect many pictures and an explanation.

I also changed my outfit again. The traditional Cassie outfit just wasn't working with the wings. I needed something more reminiscent of a fairy/pixie. Luckily, I had already stitched my Rockstar Outfit to a Firestarter's Robe. I dyed that dark purple with light blue trim and here she is!


In other Cassie news, I've been working on obtaining all badges possible. I completed the crab, pig, cat, and 2/3 of the ronin/samoorai badges. My next conquests are the final samoorai, draconian and bear badges. I think those are the last three I need to complete my collection! (We'll wait and see...) I ended up having one more quest in both Krokotopia and Marleybone, which surprised me a little... Who visits the deck shop in the Oasis anyway?

As you may have noticed, I updated the banner at the top of my blog. Sestiva recently reached level 48 and received the long-awaited Power Nova card! She also got a brand new outfit at level 45. Along with her 7-day Starlight Pony rental, it makes her look like someone in the armed forces going into battle. Her signature colors are going to be gold with pink trim, as you can see in the little picture above.

I am always a little skeptical about questing alone on her, as she is not as strong as Cassie. She makes me a little nervous. Dragonspyre is a bit intimidating when it comes to questing. She is currently still making her way through the Crystal Grove. As of right now, she's not completing side quests. Eventually I plan to go back and complete them. I may actually go to Marleybone/Mooshu today and pick up any I missed. I probably should have kept track of where I stopped doing every single quest.


Alright well that's all for now. Catch y'all later!
<3 Cassie

1 comment:

  1. Ty for the shout out Cassie! And balance might not be "as strong" as the elemental classes in pure damage output, but they certainly have strengths in other areas!

    ReplyDelete