Monday, August 15, 2011

Hexy Has Returned! ...sort of...

Hello! It's Hexy unable to think of anything to blog about!
Yes, you read correctly. I have returned to the blogging world. However, this isn't going to be a substantial blog post... I don't exactly have anything great to blog about.

Over the past week, I've had a visitor here at my house. You all know it was Kevin Battleblood, and if you didn't know, well... WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN, WIZARDS? Kevin and I spent a week developing our long-distance relationship that we decided on having a couple months back. I had an amazing time; Kevin is just as great in real life for those of you wondering. I do believe he is writing up a post about our time together, so I'll be sure to link that here on my blog when that is complete.

In other news... *cricket* Oh yeah, I really don't have anything else to say.

I leave for another vacation this Saturday and will not return for some time, as school starts on the 28th for me! Move-in day is always hectic, as are the first few weeks of school, so don't expect to see me around much. Sigh...

<3 Cassie

1 comment: